1. Spiritual relationship with God - it is a relationship with Him, not a religion.
2. Word of God - be fed with Gods truth every day to stay in fellowship with Him.
3. Prayer - meditate and pray to stay on constant communication with Him.
4. Worship - find a church that feeds you the gospel and truth. Attend church as much as possible. The enemy will find a crack in your life and attack when you begin to fall away from worship.
5.Music - you can't possible stay in a bad mood while listening to worship music. God wants you to praise Him in song!
Physical Stress Relief
1. Exercise - we need at least 30 mins of stress-relieving exercise a day. (brisk walking)
2. Nutritious food - foods that are healthy for us to keep our body functioning correctly. WE ARE WHAT WE EAT!
3. Sleep - sleep deprivation is detrimental to our overall well-being.
4. Supplements - Vitamins A, C, E, Zinc, Fish Oil
Psychological Stress Relief
1. Mindfulness - staying in the moment, not worrying about tomorrow.
2. Nurturing your thought life.
3. Psalms - Gods prescription for depression.
4. Slow deep breathing - take time and focus on breathing deep
5. Laughter - laugh as much as possible
1. Take a day off
2. Take a vacation
3. Take time to plan & schedule work and play
4. Spend time with family
5. Delegate different tasks to people to take a load off
6. Circle of support - surround yourself with people who will support you emotionally and mentally.